Documents which must be submitted to Lutsk NTU by E-mail email@example.com :
- Application Form of Lutsk NTU;
- Learning Agreement;
- A photocopy of the Applicant’s Passport;
- A photocopy of insurance document (EHIC Card for EU citizens)
- Confirmation of English language skills (minimum "communicative," or B1 according to CEFR - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)*
* the confirmation can be issued by a proper unit at home university and confirmed by language instructor/coordinator or other person in charge.
All the required documents must be sent no later than until 15 June (for full academic year and winter term) or until 30 November (for summer term).
Once you have been accepted as an Erasmus+ student, you will receive an official letter of acceptance. The Letter of Acceptance is issued after all the applications are verified, that is no earlier than five weeks after the application deadline.
Erasmus Coordinator - Tetiana Korneiko, Head of International Relations Office
tel / fax: +38 (0332) 746150,
Faculty of Business
Faculty Coordinator- Nadiia Khvyshchun, Dean of Faculty of Business
tel / fax: +38 (0332) 258230,
Computer Sciences and Information Technologies Faculty
Faculty Coordinator- Vasyl Melnyk, Vice Dean of Computer Sciences and Information Technologies Faculty
tel/fax: +38 (0332) 767394,
Faculty of Construction and Design
Faculty Coordinator - Volodymyr Samchuk, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Construction and Design
tel/fax: +38 (0332) 746130,
Winter Semester 2016/2017:
Summer semester 2016/2017:
Public holidays in Ukraine:
Erasmus+ students may be accommodated in the Students’ Residence Halls No1 at the University Campus area.
Here you can check if you need a visa to enter Ukraine.