For Foreign Students!
invites foreign students to study!
Lutsk National Technical University is an equal opportunity institution where international students are admitted regardless of race, sex, native language or religion.
History of Lutsk National Technical University begins from 1966. Since that time a lot of leading experts have graduated the University.
The foreigners can enter Lutsk National Technical University in 2015 – 2016 academic year due to license of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine: AE 527908 from 07.01.2015.
According to License Lutsk NTU is able to enroll 150 foreigners on the preparatory department.
According to License Lutsk NTU is able to enroll 50 foreigners on higher education trainings.
There are two forms of studying: full-time and part-time.
Language skills are the condition of enrollment.
The enrollment of foreign students to Lutsk NTU is based on the interview in order to identify the level of knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian languages.
The enrollment without tests!
The foreigners who do not speak Ukrainian or Russian, may be accepted on training courses of intensive study of Ukrainian or Russian languages. Training courses last one year. It’s an additional year spent by students in our university. During that time foreigners can study our history and traditions, communicate with leading scientists and professors. That will help their to adapt to faculties’ demands in future.
After successful graduation the preparatory department student receives a certificate of the state standard, which gives the right to enroll Lutsk NTU or other Ukrainian university.
Training is conducted in Ukrainian and Russian languages and in English in small groups of 10-12 students.
Duration of studying:
- Preparatory Department (training courses) – 1 year;
- Bachelor Course – 4 years;
- Master Course – 1.5 year (with bachelor diploma).
If a foreigner wants to be our student he has to receive an invitation from the university.
How to get an invitation?
- motivation letter;
- scanned copy of passport (page with photo);
- scanned copy of previous diploma with supplement or transcript of records;
- written consent on processing of personal data.
All these documents must be translated into Ukrainian.
After receiving a response from Lutsk National Technical University about opportunity to study at university and paying for the invitation, you will get an invitation and the opportunity to study at the university.
Tuition fee (2015-2016)
Tuition fee is – For full-time students is 1500 $ a year (in current US$)
For part-time students is 1500 $ a year (in current US$)
Tuition for Preparatory Department: 1000 $ a year (in current US$)
The cost of the invitation – 55 $ (this price includes all fees that must be paid to register documents for training, health insurance, the cost of processing the migration registration, visa support and other.
Documents for admission for study:
1) the original and copy of certificate of education with grades obtained;
2) the original and a copy of diploma supplement or transcript of records;
3) a copy of the passport of a foreigner;
4) health insurance, if nothing other is stipulated by the international Ukrainian agreements;
5) 4 photos (3x4) and 4 photos (3,5x4,5) on matte paper.
The documents referred to 1 – 3 of this paragraph shall be translated into Ukrainian language with notarized translations.
The documents referred to 1 – 2 of this paragraph must be certified by Apostille stamp in the country where the documents were issued and legalized by the relevant foreign diplomatic institutions of Ukraine, if nothing other is stipulated by the international Ukrainian agreements.
Please contact Ukrainian Embassy/Consulate in your country and find out their requirements for student visa applicants.
Foreign students studying in Lutsk NTU live in the dormitory, which allocated a separate floor designed for compact residence of foreigners.
The University also has a well-developed sports base, which gives everyone the opportunity to keep fit and become a member of various sport club.
Advantages of studying at Lutsk National Technical University:
- IV level of accreditation;
- high quality education;
- wide range of technical and economical specialties;
- 90% PhD and Dr teaching staff;
- developed scientific school of Mechanics, Economics, Ecology, Materials Science Engineering;
- comfortable accommodation (including sections prepared for international students);
- education fee is lower in comparison with universities of Western and Eastern Europe and Russia.
- free access to the internet (and at the university and in the dormitory);
- an opportunity to study in Ukrainian, Russian languages in all directions and in English (Credit and Finance, Economics and International Business Economics);
- good geographical location (bordered by Poland, Belarus);
- getting a double degree with the Polish, British and Spanish universities;
- the opportunity to participate in the student exchange program for a semester and internship in Poland, Germany;
- preparatory department;
Telephones: +38 (0332) 746103.
Head of International Relations Office
Address: 43018, Ukraine, Lutsk, Lvivska, St. 75
tel / fax: +38 (0332) 746150
Welcome to our University!